Yes, you can do nail art with regular nail polish! However, the results won’t be as great as if you were to use specialized nail art polishes.
What You Need to Know
If you’re looking to do some nail art with regular nail polish, there are a few things you should know:
* You can use regular nail polish with your stamping tools. Will it look like the best nail stamping art you’ve ever seen? Probably not. Unless you have really great long-lasting nail polish, results might always be a little lacking.
* Regular nail polish can be used for freehand nail art. If you’re good at painting, you can create some pretty awesome designs with regular nail polish. Just make sure to use a top coat to make sure your design lasts!
* Regular nail polish can also be used for nail art decals. You can use a clear nail polish to adhere a design to your nail, and then seal it with a top coat.
Tips for Using Regular Nail Polish
If you’re going to use regular nail polish for your nail art, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
* Make sure to use a base coat before applying your nail polish. This will help your design last longer and prevent your nails from staining.
* Use a top coat to seal your design. This will help protect your design and make it last longer.
* Use thin coats of nail polish. This will help your design look more even and prevent it from smudging.
* Be patient! Regular nail polish takes longer to dry than specialized nail art polishes, so make sure to give your design plenty of time to dry before you start your next step.
Using regular nail polish for nail art can be a great way to get creative and have fun with your nails. Just make sure to keep the tips above in mind, and you’ll be able to create some beautiful designs!
I am A Graphics Design Professional Having much Experience. Worked more than 10 Years As A designer At Envato Elements. I love to share Graphics Design Principles, Tips , Tricks And Design Inspiration to Beginners.