# How to Use Templates on Instagram Reels
Instagram Reels is a great way to create fun, engaging content for your followers. To make it even easier, Instagram has a variety of templates you can use to get started. Here’s how to find and use templates on Instagram Reels.
## Finding Templates
There are two different ways to find templates for Instagram Reels:
1. Visit the Reels tab, tap on the camera, then switch from Reel to Templates.
2. While watching any Reel in your feed, look for ones that have a “Use template” button.
## Using Templates
Once you’ve found a template you like, you can customize it to make it your own. Here’s how:
1. Tap on the template you want to use.
2. You’ll be taken to the Reels editor, where you can add your own photos, videos, music, and text.
3. When you’re finished, tap the “Share” button to post your Reel.
## Tips for Using Templates
Using templates can be a great way to get creative with your Reels. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of them:
* Get creative with the template – try adding your own text, photos, and videos to make it unique.
* Try out different templates to find the one that works best for your content.
* Don’t be afraid to experiment – you never know what you might come up with!
Using templates on Instagram Reels can be a great way to add some fun and creativity to your content. With just a few clicks, you can create a unique Reel that your followers will love. So get out there and start experimenting!