# What is an Infographic Layout?
An infographic layout is the arrangement of visual elements and other content in an infographic. It is a key element in creating an effective and visually appealing infographic. An infographic layout should be designed to help the reader quickly understand the information presented. It should also be designed to be aesthetically pleasing and engaging.
## Benefits of an Infographic Layout
* An infographic layout helps to organize information in a visually appealing way.
* It can help to simplify complex topics and make them easier to understand.
* An infographic layout can help to draw attention to important points and make them stand out.
* It can help to create a more engaging experience for the reader.
## Tips for Creating an Effective Infographic Layout
* Keep the design simple and uncluttered.
* Use visuals to illustrate key points and draw attention to important information.
* Use a consistent color palette throughout the infographic.
* Use fonts that are easy to read and visually appealing.
* Use whitespace to separate sections and draw attention to important points.
* Keep the text to a minimum and focus on visuals.
* Include a call to action at the end of the infographic.
Creating an effective infographic layout is an important part of creating an effective infographic. By following the tips above, you can create an infographic layout that is visually appealing and engaging.