# What is an Informational Infographic?
An informational infographic is a visual representation of data and information. It is used to explain complex topics in a simple and easy-to-understand way. It is composed mostly of text and lists and doesn’t rely as much on charts. The information is typically enhanced with attractive color schemes and icons, to help visualize information.
## Benefits of an Informational Infographic
* An informational infographic can help make complex topics easier to understand.
* It can help to quickly convey information in a visually appealing way.
* It can be used to help explain a concept or process in a concise and easy-to-follow manner.
* It can be used to quickly communicate a large amount of information in a small space.
## Types of Informational Infographics
* Timeline Infographics: These are used to illustrate the sequence of events or a timeline of a particular topic.
* Process Infographics: These are used to illustrate a process or how something works.
* Comparison Infographics: These are used to compare two or more items.
* List Infographics: These are used to list out information in an organized way.
## How to Create an Informational Infographic
* Start by gathering the data and information you want to include in the infographic.
* Decide on the structure and layout of the infographic.
* Choose a color scheme and design elements that will help to enhance the infographic.
* Use icons and visuals to help illustrate the information.
* Use a clear and concise writing style to explain the information.
* Make sure to include a call to action at the end of the infographic.
An informational infographic can be a great way to quickly and easily convey complex information in a visually appealing way. By using attractive color schemes, icons, and visuals, you can help to make the information easier to understand and more engaging.