What Should a Character Sheet Include?
A character sheet is an important tool for any role-playing game, as it provides a quick reference for the character’s vital statistics and abilities. Character sheets can vary in complexity and detail, but they all provide the same basic information about the character.
* Name: The character’s name, as well as any aliases or nicknames.
* Physical Description: The character’s age, gender, height, weight, hair and eye color, etc.
* Background: Where the character is from, their family, any important events in their past, etc.
* Attributes: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma, etc.
* Skills: Any special skills the character has, such as combat, stealth, or magic.
* Special Abilities: Any special abilities the character has, such as magical spells or supernatural powers.
* Weapons: Any weapons the character has, such as swords, bows, or guns.
* Armor: Any armor the character has, such as helmets, shields, or body armor.
* Gear: Any other items the character has, such as tools, food, or potions.
* Experience Points: The character’s experience points, which can be used to purchase new abilities or items.
* Health/Vitality: The character’s current health or vitality, such as hit points or mana points.
* Money: The character’s current amount of money or currency.