Where is the Cartoon SmartArt Style in PowerPoint?
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software that can be used to create visually appealing presentations. One of the features of PowerPoint is the ability to use SmartArt graphics to add visual interest to your slides. SmartArt graphics are a great way to add visual interest to your slides, and one of the options available is the Cartoon SmartArt style.
How to Find the Cartoon SmartArt Style in PowerPoint
If you want to use the Cartoon SmartArt style in PowerPoint, here are the steps you need to follow:
* Go to the Insert tab and click the SmartArt button.
* Select the type of SmartArt graphic you want to use.
* Under 3-D, click Cartoon.
* Once you have selected the Cartoon SmartArt style, click the SMARTART TOOLS DESIGN tab.
* From the Design tab, you can customize the colors, effects, and layout of your SmartArt graphic.
Tips for Using the Cartoon SmartArt Style
Using the Cartoon SmartArt style in PowerPoint can help you create visually appealing slides. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this feature:
* Make sure to use the right colors and effects to create a cohesive look.
* Use the layout options to create a visually appealing design.
* Try to use the Cartoon SmartArt style sparingly to avoid overwhelming your audience.
* Use the Cartoon SmartArt style to emphasize key points in your presentation.