With an infographic, you can embed the image on other websites and share it on social media with a link back to your website.
# Infographics vs Articles: Which is More Effective?
Infographics and articles are both effective ways to share information, but which one is more effective? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of each to determine which is better for your needs.
## Pros of Infographics
* Infographics are easy to share with attribution – If you have a message you want to spread far and wide, an infographic is a better form than an article. With an article, another publisher will likely have to copy and paste your content and link back to it. With an infographic, you can embed the image on other websites and share it on social media with a link back to your website.
* Infographics are visually appealing – Infographics are visually appealing and can be used to break down complex topics into easily digestible chunks of information. This makes them more engaging than articles, which can be long and difficult to read.
* Infographics are easy to create – Creating an infographic is much easier than writing an article. All you need is a few images, some text, and a basic design program.
## Pros of Articles
* Articles are more detailed – Articles can provide more detailed information than infographics. This makes them better for topics that require a lot of explanation and detail.
* Articles are easier to update – If you need to update the information in an article, it’s much easier than updating an infographic. All you need to do is edit the text.
* Articles are more SEO friendly – Articles are more likely to be indexed by search engines than infographics, which makes them better for SEO purposes.
Both infographics and articles have their pros and cons, and it’s up to you to decide which one is better for your needs. If you need to share information quickly and easily, an infographic is a great choice. If you need to provide more detailed information, an article is the better option.